6 Month+ Contract
Toyota Connected is looking for a Technical Operations Engineer with Connected Car or Telematics experience to helps us drive operations, triage, and incident management for our new telematics platform!
- Provide recommendations on product and process improvement by tracking system and customer issues
- Support Technical experts in leading Connected Car customer issue and incident management initiatives.
- Engage business units and supplier/partner's participation for issue management and be the coordination point of contact on behalf of the connected vehicle systems team to drive customer issues to closure
- Oversee testing and validation schedules for Connected Services, including coordination of IT sprint releases for pre-and post-production validation
- You are smart and can demonstrate it
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technology consulting or connected services quality management
- Experience utilizing JIRA and MS Excel for project planning and tracking
- Solid understanding of IoT and/or Telecommunications
- Strong experience leading Connected Services topics and discussions with technical and non-technical customer stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills in root cause analysis and issue resolution
- Experience working directly with Automotive OEM’s, Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers is highly preferred
- We think the knowledge acquired earning a bachelor’s degree would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time.
- Money. Money. Mooonaaay! Great pay
- Fun game room for the gamer that lives inside you! Xbox, virtual reality, and Nintendo Switch gamers live here and are always ready for their next opponent.
- Free catered lunches. EVERY. DAY. Awesome healthy lunches catered in from different local restaurants. Fridays are “cheat” days, so you can get your carbs on!
- Two fully stocked Nespresso bars for your coffee and tea fixes.
- Two kitchens stocked full of healthy snacks including fresh fruit, almonds, mixed nuts, pretzels, trail mix, and flavored waters. Nobody is hangry here!
- Waffle Wednesdays! Fresh waffles on Wednesday afternoons to get you through Hump Day!
- Bi-weekly company happy hours so you can hang with your Toyota Connected friends while different teams share the cool technologies we are using, the awesome products we are building, and celebrate accomplishments we’ve made.
- Free covered garage parking to shield your vehicle from those sneaky storms and to protect your buns from the Texas sun
- No dress code! Come as you are!
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable connected car technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law
*No 3rd Party Agencies Please