Toyota Connected is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team. You will be part of a team responsible for the implementation, design, configuration, testing, documentation and deployment of our CRM solution.
- Analyze, design, and optimize business processes for Enterprise level applications via technology and integration using Salesforce while working with business stakeholders, technical teams and owners of systems integrating with CRM
- Lead colleagues and business partners in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
- Mentor and guide fellow team members on Salesforce Platform basics
- Maintain, troubleshoot and provide enhancements for Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other associated apps and tools)
- Develop and manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, approvals, create and maintain custom objects and user management
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc
- Ensure reliability and performance, monitor systems, plan for growth
- Manage users, profiles, roles, permissions, assignment rules, capacity and storage management
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service and related cloud applications, tools and apps
- 6+ years in software development with 3+ years of Salesforce experience (CRM, Force.com, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), SQL
- In depth knowledge of standard capabilities of the SFDC application along with experience in successfully expanding on those capabilities through the use of custom code (APEX) and/or integration with external systems
- Advanced experience with workflows, process builder, visual flow, and quick actions
- Experience with Declarative tools for development
- Experience using standard reporting tools including ability to create and modify reports and dashboards using standard and existing objects and fields in Salesforce
- Ability to influence decisions from top down and bottom up
- We think the knowledge acquired earning an BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
- Experience in additional programming languages such as Java and Python is a plus
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce test automation using open source or 3rd party tools is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Money. Money. Money. Mooonaaay! Great pay and bonuses.
- Unlimited time off. Seriously! You won’t run out of sick or vacation time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load.
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to lose as much sleep at home as possible taking care of those new additions.
- 401k with generous company match that is fully vested Day One. This is the perfect plan to get you into that retirement beach house in the Bahamas.
- Yearly gym membership reimbursement. We have a Toyota Connected fit club that loves plank competitions!
- Fun game room for the gamer that lives inside you! Xbox, virtual reality, and Nintendo Switch gamers live here and are always ready for their next opponent.
- Free catered lunches. EVERY. DAY. Awesome healthy lunches catered in from different local restaurants. Fridays are “cheat” days, so you can get your carbs on!
- Two fully stocked Nespresso bars for your coffee and tea fixes.
- Two kitchens stocked full of healthy snacks including fresh fruit, almonds, mixed nuts, pretzels, trail mix, and flavored waters. Nobody is hangry here!
- Waffle Wednesdays! Fresh waffles on Wednesday afternoons to get you through Hump Day!
- Bi-weekly company happy hours so you can hang with your Toyota Connected friends while different teams share the cool technologies we are using, the awesome products we are building, and celebrate accomplishments we’ve made.
- Free covered garage parking to shield your vehicle from those sneaky storms and to protect your buns from the Texas sun
- Toyota and Lexus vehicle discounts. Buy a new Toyota or Lexus and still have a fat wallet!
- No dress code! Come as you are!
Who Are We?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to infuse the power of big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight, simplify and connect the lives of those who use our products. We believe this mobility revolution will empower our customers to use their vehicles in an array of exciting new ways. We support, celebrate and thrive on the opportunity to provide Mobility for All.
Making a connected life a more human experience takes humans from all walks of life. Toyota Connected celebrates and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces you regardless of your gender, religion, sexual orientation, skin color, age, disability, military or veteran status, big shot relative, or Instagram fame. Different makes us awesome.