Toyota Connected is looking for an experienced Senior Salesforce Architect to join our team. You will be part of a team responsible for the implementation, design, configuration, testing, documentation and deployment of our CRM solution.
- Analyze, design, and optimize business processes for Enterprise level applications via technology and integration using Salesforce while working with business stakeholders, technical teams and owners of systems integrating with CRM
- Lead colleagues and business partners in rationalizing and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
- Mentor and guide fellow team members on Salesforce Platform basics
- Maintain, troubleshoot and provide enhancements for Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and other associated apps and tools)
- Develop and manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows, approvals, create and maintain custom objects and user management
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc
- Ensure reliability and performance, monitor systems, plan for growth
- Manage users, profiles, roles, permissions, assignment rules, capacity and storage management
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service and related cloud applications, tools and apps; Salesforce System, Application or Technical Architect certification preferred
- 6+ years in software development with 3+ years of Salesforce experience (CRM, Force.com, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), SQL
- In depth knowledge of standard capabilities of the SFDC application along with experience in successfully expanding on those capabilities through the use of custom code (APEX) and/or integration with external systems
- Advanced experience with workflows, process builder, visual flow, and quick actions
- Experience with Declarative tools for development
- Experience using standard reporting tools including ability to create and modify reports and dashboards using standard and existing objects and fields in Salesforce
- Ability to influence decisions from top down and bottom up
- We think the knowledge acquired earning an BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
- Experience in additional programming languages such as Java and Python is a plus
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce test automation using open source or 3rd party tools is a plus
- Money (We pay well and we reward excellence)
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing.
- Freedom to work with modern technologies in a green field environment. We care that you get your work done, but you will get to help decide on how we can leverage modern technologies to solve our challenges.
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load.
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to tend to their new or growing family.
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours.
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.