Toyota Connected is looking for an Operations Specialist who is passionate about elevating customer service for our car sharing platform. This person must own and continually improve business procedures to sustain car sharing services for our customers.
- Create, maintain and strength relationships with Toyota Connected’s global mobility partners
- Understand the business goals, vision and key objectives of the clients and be able to formulate, articulate and present a strategy that will help them to achieve them
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Toyota Connected’s product portfolio and be able to present the team’s shared vision, mission, and product roadmap to both internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as the voice of the customer and work to gather business requirements, collect feedback and identify new use cases, features and product enhancements
- Serve as the mobility subject matter expert and work with our global mobility partners to create and develop their business, operational and go-to-market strategies
- Maintain and add to Toyota Connected’s mobility playbook and create a comprehensive set of best practice documentation, business and operational checklists and FAQs designed to assist our partners launch their own mobility pilots, programs, and services
- Design and own the customer communications strategy
- Work collaboratively and support product ownership, UX/UI and business development in all facets of the customer lifecycle
- Create and formalize Toyota Connected’s customer relationship management and support processes for the entire company to use
- Show a history of success in delivering elevated customer services
- Expertise in mobility and working with car sharing applications is a must
- Experience building business models and provide supporting evidence for numbers
- Experience creating and maintaining detailed business reporting
- Ability to solve difficult operational problems to improve overall business efficiency
- Ability to provide alternative solutions or recommendations, and test for different outcomes
- Ability to plan for and quickly control change
- We think the knowledge acquired earning a Bachelor’s degree would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
- Money (We pay well and we reward excellence)
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing.
- Freedom to work with modern technologies in a green field environment. We care that you get your work done, but you will get to help decide on how we can leverage modern technologies to solve our challenges.
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load.
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to tend to their new or growing family.
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours.
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.