This Senior Systems Engineer will create, maintain, support and improve complex cloud operations for the largest automotive company in the world. This person will apply their knowledge in a highly-energized, fast-paced, and innovative startup environment. This is a progressive and collaborative DevOps environment, therefore it is essential that not only the skillset, but also the personality match such an environment.
- Will be responsible to proactively identify server performance improvements, devise upgrade plans, and execute those plans in a timely manner
- Will be responsible for managing, evolving, and building CI/CD pipelines
- Will maintain and support infrastructure and servers currently operating on Azure and AWS
- Will be a leader in deploying infrastructure, application monitoring and logging
- Will be required to creatively solve technical issues. You do not need to know everything, but you need to know how to find the solution
- Will be responsible for delivering solutions in a complex environment including fixed wireline networking, wireless, with distributed systems and applications
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior members
- 3+ years of experience in SRE, Operations, Support strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience deploying and administrating monitoring tools
- 2+ years of experience with cloud environments at enterprise scale
- Hands-on scripting experience with Python, bash, Powershell, or related
- Prior or current experience in software development a plus
- Stark attention to detail and situational awareness
- Fluency in Linux and Windows system administration
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus
- Money (We pay well and we reward excellence)
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing
- Freedom to work with modern technologies in a green field environment. We care that you get your work done, but you will get to help decide on how we can leverage modern technologies to solve our challenges
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to tend to their new or growing family
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.