- 3+ years Force.com Development experience (Apex, Visual Force components)
- Highly preferable – Custom lightning development experience
- 6+ years software development experience
- Extensive understanding of Object Oriented (OO) design patterns such as MVC
- Expertise in design of complex data models and relational database languages (SQL or SOQL)
- In-depth experience with integrations and data migration
- Experience with integrations using REST API, SOAP API, and/or XML
- Experience leveraging DevOps tools for CI/CD
- Experience with Version Control Management using Git, GitHub, and/or Bitbucket
- Ability to mentor and develop junior team members
- We think the knowledge acquired earning an BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
- Java / .Net Developer background preferred for lightning projects
- Experience with CI/CD Deployment using ANT, Maven, and/or Jenkins
- Strong skill in the areas of DevOps and Release Management automation
- SFDX experience is a plus
- Additional programming languages Python, JSON, PHP is a plus.
- Salesforce administration skills a plus
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience developing on the Salesforce.com platform and API’s
- Experience with Selenium automation
- Understanding of various user-based security models
- Money (We pay well and we reward excellence)
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing.
- Freedom to work with modern technologies in a green field environment. We care that you get your work done, but you will get to help decide on how we can leverage modern technologies to solve our challenges.
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load.
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to tend to their new or growing family.
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours.
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.