The Toyota Connected (TC) team is looking for a Senior Cloud Security Infrastructure Architect who has very granular and deep experience in managing large and complex Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) deployments. You will be a part of a highly talented Information Security team pioneering Information Security in one of today's most innovative and highly visible industries. Here at TC, Information Security is immersed in all the technology and engineering groups vs. standing off to the side. We are looking for team members that are required to be creative in solving problems, excited to work in new technology areas and be ready to wear multiple hats to get things done in a highly-energized, fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative startup environment. While the role will be entirely chartered towards Information Security, we are looking for leaders in the Cloud Infrastructure space that have experience across all aspects of Cloud Infrastructure, including cloud management APIs, deploying solutions, containers, and cloud operations.
- Design model and detailed security control framework for all aspects of TC's cloud topology (Azure & AWS)
- Continuously improve and adapt cloud security control framework given TC's extremely fast velocity of change to meet industry demands
- Design logging and monitoring control framework encompassing all levels in the cloud stack
- Continuously improve and adapt cloud security logging and monitoring control framework
- Integrate infrastructure security within TC's CI/CD tool chain in order to increase automation and velocity
- Assist with threat and risk reporting
- Work with Toyota's existing global cloud security organization to ensure knowledge sharing and collaboration
- You are smart and can demonstrate it
- 10+ years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure design and management
- Must have strong hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Must have Azure and/or AWS expertise
- Must have hands-on experience with APIs and Web Services, both API development and API usage
- Must have hands-on UNIX and shell scripting experience
- Must have hands-on experience establishing cloud infrastructure logging and monitoring
- Hands-on experience (i.e. scripting) with Circle CI and/or Jenkins is a plus
- We think the knowledge acquired earning a degree Computer Science would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
- Money (We pay well and we reward excellence)
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing
- Freedom to work with modern technologies in a greenfield environment. We care that you get your work done, but you will get to help decide on how we can leverage modern technologies to solve our challenges
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to tend to their new or growing family
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, Toyota vehicle discounts, game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in completely new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.