Toyota Connected is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Finance & Treasury Manager who will be responsible for financial planning and analytics to maximize future business successes and managing the cash management/treasury operations. Will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and others in the organization to develop, recommend and implement strategies to enhance business values.
- Provide financial guidance and support to optimize future cost/benefits and understand the financial impact for key strategic and tactical business objectives
- Develop annual budget, quarterly forecasts and mid-range business financial plan, and partner with managers to develop their working budgets
- Lead financial operational and transformational efforts that increase the company's abilities and effectiveness
- Provide value-added business financial analysis to departments and projects with business partners
- Prepare financial analysis, planning and reporting to executive management
- Responsible for divisions' and departments' organizational financial structures
- Assist on ad-hoc projects requiring financial expertise and provide support for setting up business operations accounting for new products
- Partner with accounting team to develop variance analysis for budget to actual financial results
- Initiate strategic direction of corporate finance & treasury-related initiatives
- Manage treasury operations with responsibility for daily cash operations and bank account management
- Maintain company’s U.S. banking infrastructure
- Steer the preparation of both short-term and long-term cash forecasts
- 5+ years as a Finance & Treasury Manager with relevant experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Record of success of advising and developing integrated solutions for treasury and finance functions at financial institutions or multinational corporations
- Strong experience in financial planning and analytics
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-awareness to work effectively with team members, external partners and executive level management
- Money (We pay well and we reward excellence)
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to tend to their new or growing family
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.