Toyota Connected is looking for a Technical Product Owner to lead the technical direction, planning and execution of DevOps programs and projects. Will be a key player in Toyota Connected’s state of the art, multi-region, multi-cloud self-healing platform equipped with predictive and analytical intelligence. A strong candidate will operate at all levels, diving deep into the details while providing strategic input. You will be a key player in driving strategic planning, project execution, development and operations for emerging telematics and fully connected projects. This is a progressive and collaborative DevOps environment; therefore, it is essential that not only the skillset, but also the personality match such an environment.
- You're smart and can demonsrate it
- Experience building Operations Support Systems (OSS) ideally in a SaaS or PaaS format
- Experience working in a DevOps environment is desired
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile environment is desired
- Ability to deliver a concept from a napkin to a fully functioning, highly adopted platform
- Experience working with public cloud (AWS, Azure, or equivalent)
- Experience in data intelligence such as Analytics, Big Data, Machine Learning, AI, etc
- Experience with Application Performance Monitoring products such as AppDynamics, New Relic, or equivalent
- Technical enough to be comfortable asking questions to dig into development issues, quickly gather and synthesize information, devise a plan, get buy-in and move towards a resolution
- Confident in presenting / collaborating with foreign and national executive team members
- Money (We pay well and we reward excellence)
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing
- Freedom to work with modern technologies in a green field environment. We care that you get your work done, but you will get to help decide on how we can leverage modern technologies to solve our challenges
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to tend to their new or growing family
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.