6 Month+ Contract
Do you want to change the way the world works?
Do you love to inspire and innovate?
Do you want to build solutions that are used by millions of people every day?
If so, we are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect like you to solve complex problems at Toyota Connected. We love people who think big and like get their hands dirty to help us build exciting initiatives. Toyota Connected will be connecting all our vehicles to enhance safer driving and deliver value added services our customers. We will create a global big data platform and harness the power of data to create a safer and richer driving experience. Together we will enable the mobility experience of the future.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy customer relationship management (CRM) solutions for contact center to support business operations including page layouts, standard and custom objects, approval processes/workflows, Apex and Visualforce code
- Will be responsible for critical system integration designs to vehicle IoT platform and enterprise systems to CRM; to include open CTI configuration, softphone, and map provider integration
- Design system operations and operate in-production CRM systems
- Grow and mentor team members in Salesforce technologies and establish a Salesforce guild
- Interface with client users and leadership, team product owner, and technical staff
- Participate in daily Scrum sessions as an agile team member
- 6+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer/Architect
- Experience with release and change management best practices on the Salesforce platform
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Experience developing Salesforce Lightning components is a must
- Experience with telephony systems is a plus
- Experience with Zuora is a plus
- We think the knowledge acquired earning an BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
- Money. (We pay well and we reward excellence)
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing
- Freedom to work with modern technologies in a greenfield environment. We care that you get your work done, but you will get to help decide on how we can leverage modern technologies to solve our challenges
- Nice perks like game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.