Do you want to change the way the world works?
Do you love to inspire and innovate?
Do you want to build solutions that are used by millions of people every day?
If so, we are looking for a Data Quality Engineer like you to solve complex problems at Toyota Connected
As a Data Quality Engineer, you will participate in analysis and testing of large-scale, distributed software applications, systems and services.
- Operate in a highly-iterative Agile development environment and deliver significant functionality every week
- Create and execute functional, system, integration, and regression tests in a Big Data environment
- Define test plan/strategy and create test cases based on requirements
- Implement automated test strategies
- Identify high risk test areas during design and development
- Identify and analyze data discrepancies/anomalies
- Think independently to solve difficult data problems
- Must interact closely with both technical and business team members of varying seniority levels to achieve a single result
- Experience with Data Analytics using Spark and Hive
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in optimizing Spark Applications and have good understanding of Spark Internals
- Understanding of basic statistics
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Experience with Azure or Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a plus
- We think the knowledge acquired earning an BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
- Money. (We pay well and we reward excellence)
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing
- Freedom to work with modern technologies in a greenfield environment. We care that you get your work done, but you will get to help decide on how we can leverage modern technologies to solve our challenges
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to tend to their new or growing family
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, Toyota vehicle discounts, game rooms, free food, dog friendly environment, team activities and happy hours
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
*No 3rd Party Agencies Please