Toyota Insurance Management Solutions (TIMS) is a start-up company dedicated to delivering user based insurance to Toyota customers. Based in Plano, this newly created position will plan, create and oversee marketing communications that align with the overall marketing strategy to support business/corporate goals for Toyota Insurance Management Solutions.
Work across segments, developing marketing strategy and communication plans into actionable plans. Establish and evaluate measurement framework (metrics and benchmarks), inclusive of marketing metrics and business metrics, for all marketing communication programs. Facilitate meetings with strategic partners. Triage, analyze and document business problems so that we can find ways to continuously improve our processes.
Some of your priorities will include:
- Creating email campaigns including, HTML/CSS builds, requirements authoring, test planning, test execution, and implementation
- Effectively utilizing a variety of media spanning across digital and print
- Measuring all marketing activities to understand the business impact
- Integrating other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns
- Improving search-engine rankings
- Partnering with all levels of marketing management, as well external partners
- Coordinating meetings and facilitating discussions with strategic partners to strengthen strong working relationships
- Become an expert resource for defining short and long-term marketing communications and needs
Are you right for this job?
Here are some key needs in this role—do they sound like you?
- Able to work independently, without much guidance to direction. This one is important, as you’ll report to executives who will rely on your expertise to make decisions and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll regularly communicate to executives who will need for you to distill the message to the key points, while ensuring they have enough information to make a great business decision
- Strong understanding of responsive email design with the technical ability and knowledge to build an email campaign
What do you need to be a success?
Beyond what is listed above, we expect that candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field
- A minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience within a market-driven organization
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formally ExactTarget)
- Strong Project Management experience
- Knowledge within the insurance marketing space as a nice plus but not required
- Agile/Scrum experience is a nice plus but not required
How will you be rewarded?
TIMS believes in a total rewards program that includes not only competitive pay, but also a flexible and fun work environment.
TIMS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment regardless to race, color, gender identity, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, ancestry, religion, military or veteran status or any other status protected by law.