Job Description | Assistant Project Coordinator
The Assistant Project Coordinator provides logistical and operational support for events & presentations, as well as provides general administrative support to the Vice President of Corporate Strategy for the Toyota Insurance Management Solutions (TIMS) organization.
- Serves as a point of contact between executives and internal/external clients.
- Creates, edits, and/or proofreads various business communications, including PowerPoint presentations.
- Schedules and facilitates meetings. This includes providing logistical support such as arranging rooms, travel arrangements, ordering catering, etc., as well as facilitating the meetings by preparing agendas, taking notes, and sending out meeting notes for follow-up topics.
- Provides administrative support to the Vice President of Corporate Strategy and other management members in tasks such as preparing documents and presentation materials, screening and responding to incoming correspondence, drafting letters, and official information releases, calendar management, booking travel, etc.
- Monitors, reviews, and approves standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets. Completes expense reports as needed.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and the ability to create visually appealing sales presentation decks.
- Eagerness to learn and willingness jump in and help, regardless of the task. In a small, growing company, the duties of this position will evolve, so this position requires someone who is happy to roll up their sleeves and tackle any challenge.
- Experience working in a professional office setting.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields such as Business, Marketing, etc.
- Knowledge or experience working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- 3+ Years’ experience in roles such as Project Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, etc.