Toyota Connected is looking for a first-class Receptionist who will be responsible for greeting incoming guests and providing general office support in a positive and polished manner. This is a full-time, regular position, eligible for full benefits, and compensation for this position is $40,000-$45,000 per year depending on experience.
Why are we paying so much for a receptionist position? Quite simply, we want the best. We need someone who make a fantastic first impression and leaves our guest wowed by their experience. Do you present a highly-polished image, have a great attitude, and strong desire to provide superior customer service for our guests, internal employees and executives? If so, you’re who we’re looking for.
- Greet and sign in visitors and assist them with their requests, inquiries, and/or direct them to their destination
- Supply information regarding Toyota Connected to the public, clients, customers, and guests
- Maintain a safe and clean reception, coffee bar, lunchroom, kitchen and overall work area
- Provide assistance to the Executive Administration staff as needed
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support as needed
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries. Log deliveries received
- Setup, organize, and clean conference and meeting rooms
- Organize daily catering
- Maintain supply inventory
- A highly-polished appearance, and an outgoing, energetic personality
- Extraordinary Customer-Service Skills: You are the first impression of Toyota Connected. A successful receptionist will be friendly, organized and knowledgeable about the company
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show initiative and strong attention to detail
- Strong experience with organizing and planning
- Must possess superior reliability
- Experience working as a Receptionist, Front Desk Agent or Guest Services in a professional work environment is a plus!
- High School diploma is required
- Great pay and Benefits. This position pays $40-45K per year Base Pay + Great medical, dental, and vision offerings
- Normal 8am-5pm work hours. No weekend or off-hours work
- Limited phone work. Most daily interactions with our guests are in person interactions at the front desk
- Free catered lunch every day
- Toyota/Lexus Vehicle Discount
- Work in professional, state-of-the-art, start-up environment
- Paid Vacation Time, plus paid Holidays and paid Winter Shutdown.
- Nice perks like 401(k) with generous company match, gym memberships, game rooms, team activities and happy hours
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.