Toyota Connected is looking for a Product Owner who can help us deliver on the possibilities that exist when we leverage the innovative culture of Toyota with the art of data-inspired intelligence.
What you will do:
- Identify with the overall product vision and prioritize product requirements
- Act as the voice of the customer in the design and development of telematics related products
- Work with Agile principles to align teams, communication and transparency
- Elicit requirements, synthesize and document them to be prioritized
- Collaborate with architects and business to come up with the best solution
- Adapt to changing priorities and accounting for the necessary adjustments
- Manage and refine the team backlog with current and future features
- Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals and milestones
You're a successful candidate if:
- You're smart and can demonstrate it.
- You likely have 5+ years of Product Management experience for high-tech products or services in the field of telematics services and/or wireless telecommunications and/or Security
- You want to make things work. Coming up with creative solutions comes naturally to you and you're comfortable being set loose without a lot of direction
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty
- You are naturally curious and can come up with potential solutions, not just questions
- You're confident in expressing your point of view from a position of knowledge and experience. You're also receptive to feedback and open to revising your plans when appropriate
- We think the knowledge acquired earning a degree which focuses on Sales, Marketing, or Entrepreneurship would be of great value in this position, but if you're smart and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent trumps degree every time
- An environment of A-players. We're careful about who we hire because we find that people who are at the top of their field like working around others who know what they're doing
- Freedom to do things your own way. We care that you get your work done, but how you get that done will be for you to decide
- Unlimited time off. No one is tracking your time here. You'll be treated like the professional we know you are and left to manage your own time and work load.
- Four months of parental leave. We want new moms and dads to have an opportunity to tend to their new or growing family
- Nice perks like 401(k) with match, gym memberships, game rooms, free food, team activities and happy hours
Who is Toyota Connected?
Toyota Connected is a new company created to bring big data and cloud intelligence into all aspects of the mobility experience so that driving a Toyota or Lexus is more personal, intuitive and safe. We create and enable technologies that delight and simplify the lives of those who use our products and empower them to think of, and use their vehicle in whole new ways.
Toyota Connected is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.